Acoustic chamber RK-1500
|Maximum sound pressure level||up to 164 dB|
|Test section volume||1504 m3|
|Test section dimensions||14.6 x 9.2 x 11.2 m|
|Operational frequency range||45... 10000 Hz|
|Power of sound generators||up to 1200 k W|
|Data acquisition-processing system:|
|Number of channels||256|
|Data processing rate||up to 200 kHz per a channel|
|Automatic control system:|
|Souind pressure spectral dencity control|
|Load reproduction accuracy||±3 dB|
|Dynamic control range||±20 dB|
|Local insonation system (for 4 zones of a structure)||4 channels|
|Pressure blowdown system in some tanks and cockpits of a tested structure|
Acoustic reverberation chamber RK-1500 is used for investigation of aircraft strength and fatigue characteristics under acoustic loads in a wide range of adjusted spectral dencity. Test section dimen-sions and volume allow testing of real-scale and full-scale units. Sound pressure field is generated by sound generation system connected with a test section via horns. There is a possibility of insonation of the separate structural parts and pressure blowdown in separate closed tanks and cockpits. There is a special preparatory hall equipped with hoisting cranes for assembling operations, gages installation, defectoscopy etc. Reverberation chamber is equipped wth automatic data acquisition-processing system and control complex for functional-technological control of experiment rate.
The following types of tests are performed in reverberation chamber:
- strength fatigue and certification tests of aviation and space units in intensive acoustic field;
- investigation of electronic and mechanical systems checking their functionality;
- exploration of sound insulation methods and means as well as noise imrpact on human and natural environment.
- Tests of large-scale samples with linear dimension up to 11 m under acoustic load in wide frequency range;
- Automatic control of sound spectral concentration in a rate of experiment;
- Possibility of insonation of the separate structural parts;
- Automatic data acquisition and processing through multi-channel digital information-measurement system in a rate of experiment.
RK-1500 is a unique experimental facility because acoustic power and sound pressure level for existing test section 3 4 times exceeds the parameters of analog facilities of the same class in Europe and USA
Acoustical tests of large-scale structural elements and addtional equipment of air- and spacecraft.